Home Insurance, or Houseowner/Householder Insurance as it is known, is one of the most important insurance policies you can buy in your adult life. Your home is one of the largest financial investment you've made, and that's why it's so important to protect it.Compare Now
Who should buy a home insurance
- If you are Home Owner and / or Tenant
- To protect your building structure, fixtures and fittings, personal belongings such as Jewellery, furniture, home appliances, etc.
- To top up insurance cover to extend coverage
- To replace your house insurance with a bank loan
Top Rated Insurance
Compare and get the best deal
This product specially designed to indemnity you against loss or damage to your household goods and personal effect.
Theft cover is referred to forcible sign case and this is included in standard Home Content Insurance. Full Theft referred to non-forcible entry to your property premises.
Not compulsory, but you need to declare during the claim process. You are also advisable to keep receipts of items insured, for claims purpose.
A few home inventory organization tips:
- Remember to list big-ticket items like jewellery, artwork and collectibles.
- Take pictures of rooms and important individual items.
- Videotape your home by walking through it and describing the contents throughout the house.
- Save an inventory list on your personal computer and store it on a separate disk or drive.
- Snap all item pictures (best with original receipts), lists and videotape documentation in a safe deposit box.
Houseowners insurance provides additional coverage for the building only. It includes loss or damage due to flood, bursting or overflowing of water tanks or pipes, theft, windstorm, earthquake, etc. However, Householder Insurance to cover your household goods and personal effects as well as coverage for the insured.